19 September 2010

September Haul

It's been a while since I last pampered myself with makeup and nail polishes. MAC was offering 20% on limited items that were launched from Jan-August this year. I haven't bought anything since To The Beach so I decided to check what LE items they still had in store. There were plenty of eye shadows from In The Groove, All Ages, All Races, All Sexes and Spring Colour Forecast.
I was thinking of getting the mineralize blushes from In The Groove. They're so pretty! I had Band of Roses and Hang Loose on my list. I was happy they were still available! I left the store with Band of Roses (it's so pretty!) and All's Good Beauty Powder Blush. I didn't get Hang Loose because the colours don't really show up on me.

I finally got myself a Nars Albatross. I haven't tried it on yet but it does look like a great highlight colour in the pan! It's really similar to MAC Vanilla.

And... My Trans Design ordered arrived a few days ago. I've bought are from China Glaze Vintage Vixen collection - Foxy, Ingrid, Goin' My Way?, Bogie, Emerald Fitzgerald, Riveter Rouge and Hey Doll. I really like this collection, it's perfect for the autumn! Bogie and Ingrid are my most favourites.

Swatches to come.

3 comments:

  1. 20% off is an awesome deal! Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was! Too bad I didn't find other items interesting... those on my wishlist were sold out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet haul! :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog too!
    x

    ReplyDelete