11 April 2011

Chanel Rouge Coco Shine

Rouge Coco Shine is Chanel's new lipstick collection. Coco Shine lipsticks are sheer, hydrating and give shine. They were already available here at the counters (at least at Sephora) before April but I didn't buy any of them because I refuse paying for Chanel in retail price (they're approximately US$50/each here!).



Boy, Aventure, Liberte


I picked up 3 colours - the infamous Boy, Aventure and Liberte from the duty-free shop in Brussels Airport last week (they're 23,60EUR each). When I first swatched Boy, I knew I must get it. It's a beautiful sheer light mauve pink.

Aventure is a cute shimmering strawberry pink for me. It's my most favourite among them all. I can't resist pink lipsticks. I'm thinking of getting Evasion next :)

I love coral/peachy tone lipsticks for summer. I was glad to find Liberte, a peachy coral tone with shimmers. I already see myself wearing this a lot in the summer.



They feel like tinted lipbalm on the lips. I find them very moisturising and don't dry up my lips. Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks also have rose fragrance (not really a fan of it). Since they're sheer, I don't expect them to be long-lasting.

Overall, they're great, no doubt I'll re-purchase.

3 comments:

  1. Liberte ♥ it looks so pretty. really have a crush on this kind of coral/peachy tone lipcolor =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo i love the shade for Aventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All look beautiful, but Aventure is probably appealing the most to me. Don't like the Chanel's signature rosy scent, though :(

    ReplyDelete