3 June 2011

May Favourites

It's the time for favourites of the month again.

Here is the list of my favourite, most-used products in May.

MAC Mineralize Blush - Nuance
I got this blush in 2008 from Sonic Chic collection. Nuance is a peach colour. It looks 'orange' in pan but when applied, it's a beautiful sheer peach with a hint of pink and gold sheen.







MUFE Aqua Cream #13
This cream eye shadow is heaven sent! I use it as an eye shadow base after applying an eye shadow primer. It is waterproof and doesn't crease.





Lucas' Papaw Ointment
It's my little miracle worker. I've been using this for years. I rub my nose a lot during spring due to pollen allergies. The skin around that area is always red and flaky. I apply this ointment everyday when needed and it soothes and moisturizes my skin. I also use it on my lips.





Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Boy

Have I told you how much I love Chanel lipsticks? I'm obsessed! You can see the swatch here.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely color really! Looks great with a tan for sure :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect summer tan shade ;)

    ReplyDelete