12 August 2010

Benefit Full-Finish Lipsticks

Went shopping with my sister last week ad we picked up a couple of things at Sephora. I picked up a couple of Benefit products including Full-Finish lipsticks in La La Land, Finders Keepers and Creaseless Eye Shadow/Liner in Marry Up.

Finders Keepers is described as warm cinnabar and Nude Rose is nude rose on Benefit website. I love the texture (creamy) and the colours. They both look natural on me. They are long-lasting and do not dry up my lips at all. Benefit lipsticks are my new found love :) I will go back to Sephora tomorrow to pick up Silky-Finish in Nice Knickers tomorrow. I bought one for my sister and I guess I need one too!

2 comments:

  1. Look nice. I am thinking about Nice Knickers, love the name and the colour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picked up Nice Knickers yesterday and it was the last one! It's a lovely colour, it looks very close to the lip colour my MUA used on my wedding day. I never got to ask her what is the colour.

    ReplyDelete