23 December 2010

The Best Of 2010

I have had very good to terribly bad experiences with the skin care products and cosmetics I have bought/tried in 2010. Here are my 5 best products of 2010.

#1 - Clarisonic Mia
I've been using Mia for 2 months now. I've written a review earlier. My skin conditions has improved so much. I haven't had any breakouts except for one or two hormonal pimples on my chin. It makes my skin so smooth and my old acne brown spots are slowly fading.

#2 - Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser
The best cleanser. Hands down. It's so gentle to my sensitive skin. I use it with Mia everyday.

#3 - MAC Black Line Pearlglide Eyeliner
I can't get enough of this eyeliner. I'm addicted! It's so creamy, easy to glide on, waterproof and long-lasting. Oh, did I mention it's so easy to blend?

#4 - Make Up For Ever HD Foundation
My everyday foundation (shade 123). I've been using this since February this year. It doesn't clog my pores or break me out. I like foundation with medium coverage, this one works great on me.

#5 - Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express Mascara (waterproof)
My holy grail mascara. It doesn't crump, doesn't flake, waterproofed and it holds my curls until I remove it.

What are you 5 best products of 2010?

4 comments:

  1. Numbers 3 and 4 are favorites of mine as well. And I love hearing good Clarisonic reviews (I *only* hear good reviews) b/c I know I'm getting one for Christmas and I can't wait to start using it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your review of the Clarisonic Mia tempts me soo much to bite the bullet and get one. I'm just super scared my skin will breakout since it's so sensitive. Great discoveries this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great HG list! I wholeheartedly agree with #1 and #5, those are 2 of my favorite items too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I'm absolutely in love with MAC Black Line as well!! The only issue I have is the gold sparkles are difficult to cleanse off.

    I'm gonna have to try Maybelline Colossal Volum' Express. My HG mascara at the moment is Covergirl Lashblast, it just so affordable xD

    ReplyDelete