29 October 2010

MAC Holiday 2010 A Tartan Tale Collection

I received another text message from MAC today, in Czech, of course. It's an invitation for the new holiday collection launch. Google Translator is new my best friend. I stopped by to see my MA today and got myself and a friend registered for the event. Hopefully my friend will be able to make it. I'm so looking forward to going there next Monday!

I'm quite excited with the collection. MAC's holiday collections are always the most beautiful collection in the year. Ok, maybe not Magic Mirth and Mischief because I only went home with Conjure Up, Partial To Pink and Total Wow!. So far, my most favourite holiday collection is Red She Said (2008).

Anyway, I think I'm going to skip the eye shadows and the blushes. I'm eyeing on Cut-a-Caper, The Faerie Glen and Courting Lilac. I'm not sure about the kits yet. I've to see them in person. I'm very sure I'll be skipping the palettes too. I'm not a fan of eye shadows palettes or should I say any palettes? The only one I own is Hello Kitty Too Dolly palette which I've only used twice since I bought it during the HK launch.

What did you get from A Tartan Tale Collection?

2 comments:

  1. The collection releases next Monday for us here (Australia) and I can't wait to go and have a play!

    I wanted to get the Dashing Lassies palette, but Christine on Temptalia says its not very pigmented... Will have to go and see for my self.

    I want Cut-a-Caper and The Faerie Glen but I already have similar shades! So that is also to be checked out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got nothing from the collection but I think the pigments are awesome.

    ReplyDelete