2 October 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette on HQhair

I can't believe I've joined the Naked madness... I've just pre-ordered two Naked Palette on HQhair a few mins ago. I've been checking the site for the past month and they're finally stocking up these palettes!

So, girls in Europe, what are you waiting for? :) If you've never heard of or purchased anything from HQhair before, don't worry, it's a legit site. I've bought so many stuffs from them in the past years and they've great customer services. Make sure you sign up for their newsletters as they always have some great discounts/values every week. Oh, they ship internationally, not just within Europe.

Disclaimer: No, HQhair doesn't pay me for this. I'm just one happy customer who wants to spread the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment